The Skin File Shop

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Yeoo on Wed May 14, 2014 6:52 am

Admin wrote:Accepted you both may send Very Happy.

Sent Smile
avatar
Yeoo

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-04-17
Age : 24
Location : France ,Paris

View user profile http://avatars.imvu.com/Yeoo

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by HelloArlie on Wed May 14, 2014 9:48 am

sent! Very Happy

HelloArlie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-04-14
Age : 26
Location : Chi City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Bodywise on Fri May 16, 2014 3:05 am

Account: BodyWise
Alt Account(Yes/No): No
Email: bwill5@unh.newhaven.edu
Files: Mari Skin Pack
Total Price: 50k
avatar
Bodywise

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Admin on Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 am

Bodywise wrote:Account: BodyWise
Alt Account(Yes/No): No
Email: bwill5@unh.newhaven.edu
Files: Mari Skin Pack
Total Price: 50k

You may send Very Happy.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 241
Join date : 2014-04-11

View user profile http://tgmfilesandcustoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Agnes Aenya on Fri May 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Account: Agnes
Alt Account(Yes/No): No
Email: paula.la@live.com
Files: Siya Skin Pack
Total Price: 45k

Agnes Aenya

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Bodywise on Fri May 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Sent Smile
avatar
Bodywise

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Admin on Sat May 17, 2014 12:30 am

Agnes Aenya wrote:Account: Agnes
Alt Account(Yes/No): No
Email: paula.la@live.com
Files: Siya Skin Pack
Total Price: 45k

Accepted you may send Very Happy.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 241
Join date : 2014-04-11

View user profile http://tgmfilesandcustoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Agnes Aenya on Sat May 17, 2014 2:40 am

Seeent Very Happy

Agnes Aenya

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Yeoo on Mon May 26, 2014 12:11 pm

Account: Yeoo
Alt Account(Yes/No): Yurp
Email: YeooImvu@gmail.com
Files: Harley Lip Pack
Total Price:5k
avatar
Yeoo

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-04-17
Age : 24
Location : France ,Paris

View user profile http://avatars.imvu.com/Yeoo

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Admin on Wed May 28, 2014 3:13 am

Yeoo wrote:Account: Yeoo
Alt Account(Yes/No): Yurp
Email: YeooImvu@gmail.com
Files: Harley Lip Pack
Total Price:5k

Accepted you may send Very Happy.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 241
Join date : 2014-04-11

View user profile http://tgmfilesandcustoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Yeoo on Wed May 28, 2014 8:59 am

Admin wrote:
Yeoo wrote:Account: Yeoo
Alt Account(Yes/No): Yurp
Email: YeooImvu@gmail.com
Files: Harley Lip Pack
Total Price:5k

Accepted you may send Very Happy.


Credit Sent thanks   Very Happy
avatar
Yeoo

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-04-17
Age : 24
Location : France ,Paris

View user profile http://avatars.imvu.com/Yeoo

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Dunce on Thu May 29, 2014 8:58 am

Account: Dunce
Alt Account(Yes/No):No
Email: rockinpopsicle@live.com
Files: Ama Skin Pack
Total Price: 50k

Dunce

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Admin on Thu May 29, 2014 9:35 am

Dunce wrote:Account: Dunce
Alt Account(Yes/No):No
Email: rockinpopsicle@live.com
Files: Ama Skin Pack
Total Price: 50k

Accepted you may send Very Happy.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 241
Join date : 2014-04-11

View user profile http://tgmfilesandcustoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Dunce on Thu May 29, 2014 9:59 am

Admin wrote:
Dunce wrote:Account: Dunce
Alt Account(Yes/No):No
Email: rockinpopsicle@live.com
Files: Ama Skin Pack
Total Price: 50k

Accepted you may send Very Happy.


Pm'd Very Happy

Dunce

Posts : 2
Join date : 2014-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by TabuINC on Thu May 29, 2014 9:15 pm


Account:TabuINC
Alt Account(Yes/No): NO
Email: tabuimvu@gmail.com
Files: mari pack
Total Price: 50k

TabuINC

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Admin on Fri May 30, 2014 12:34 am

TabuINC wrote:
Account:TabuINC
Alt Account(Yes/No): NO
Email: tabuimvu@gmail.com
Files: mari pack
Total Price: 50k

Accepted you may send Very Happy.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 241
Join date : 2014-04-11

View user profile http://tgmfilesandcustoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by TabuINC on Fri May 30, 2014 12:36 am

creds sent  Razz 

TabuINC

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Yeoo on Fri May 30, 2014 1:48 pm

Account: Yeoo
Alt Account(Yes/No): Yurp
Email: YeooImvu@gmail.com
Files: Aula Skin Pack
Total Price:50k
avatar
Yeoo

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-04-17
Age : 24
Location : France ,Paris

View user profile http://avatars.imvu.com/Yeoo

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by TabuINC on Fri May 30, 2014 2:31 pm

hello sir i wanted to know if i can pay the 10k to us the skin i got on my other acc? Sad 

TabuINC

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Admin on Sat May 31, 2014 3:18 am

TabuINC: Sure Very Happy you may send.

Yeoo: Accepted you may send, if your using it on the alt account you have to pay 10k extra as per the rules :3.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 241
Join date : 2014-04-11

View user profile http://tgmfilesandcustoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by TabuINC on Sat May 31, 2014 3:40 pm

ok sent it will be used on InfanousINC

TabuINC

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Yeoo on Sat May 31, 2014 3:54 pm

Admin wrote:TabuINC: Sure :Dyou may send.

Yeoo: Accepted you may send, if your using it on the alt account you have to pay 10k extra as per the rules :3.

Yes i sent 60k Smile
avatar
Yeoo

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-04-17
Age : 24
Location : France ,Paris

View user profile http://avatars.imvu.com/Yeoo

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by FineIMVU on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:50 am

Form:
Account: Fine
Alt Account(Yes/No): No
Email: FineImvu@hotmail.com
Files: Lomei
Total Price: 50k

FineIMVU

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:04 am

FineIMVU wrote:Form:
Account: Fine
Alt Account(Yes/No): No
Email: FineImvu@hotmail.com
Files: Lomei
Total Price: 50k

Accepted you may send Very Happy.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 241
Join date : 2014-04-11

View user profile http://tgmfilesandcustoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by FineIMVU on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:23 am

Admin wrote:
FineIMVU wrote:Form:
Account: Fine
Alt Account(Yes/No): No
Email: FineImvu@hotmail.com
Files: Lomei
Total Price: 50k

Accepted you may send Very Happy.

Sent (:

FineIMVU

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Skin File Shop

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum